Services at Clarity Financial Planning LLC
Clients Benefit from Fee-Only Services
Claire is an advocate for your financial future who takes a holistic approach to your needs and goals. She will work collaboratively with you to define what success and financial independence mean to you and how best to achieve them. Claire is well qualified to provide long-term support and guidance on a variety of financial challenges and will help you focus on what you can control. Defining your own financial freedom will help you be more comfortable about retirement and the possibilities of creating the life you want. Whether you are single, married, or raising a family, your approach to financial well-being now will shape your life for years to come.
All-inclusive Fee-Only Services
Clarity Financial clients benefit from an all-inclusive approach to their financial needs, including:
- Portfolio analysis and asset allocation—Be confident that your investments are well suited to your life situation and financial goals.
- Investment strategy—Simplifying and streamlining your investment strategy will lower expenses, protect against market volatility, and balance risk with return.
- Retirement planning—Be proactive! Assess your options based on your current situation and learn what you need to do to achieve your goals.
- Cash flow and recordkeeping—Know what you spend, keep your information organized, and make sure that your records will be understood by others when needed.
- Insurance review—There are lots of choices when it comes to insurance, including life, health, disability, long-term care, and property. You deserve financially stable insurance options that will best protect you and your family.
- Estate planning—Claire will assess what you need and help you find an attorney when you need wills, trusts, medical directives, powers of attorney, beneficiary designation, and titling of assets.
- Tax preparation and planning—Claire considers the impact of investment decisions on tax efficiency (she will also assist you in responding to IRS inquiries if needed).
Most importantly, Claire sees herself as your advocate and understands your need for financial security as well as the peace of mind it can bring to your life and the lives of your loved ones. Conversations and consultations with Claire are filled with supportive guidance, understanding, and thorough explanations of financial matters that will make sense to you—no matter what your current knowledge base. Claire will keep your big picture in mind and will make sure that you attend to important details that affect your financial future. She values the trust that clients place in her and will work tirelessly to make your goals a reality, including offering honest reality checks so that you can learn from past financial successes and failures and move ahead.
As a Fee-Only financial planner backed by the extensive expertise of the Alliance of Cambridge Advisors, Claire works for your benefit, keeping expenses low and offering unbiased evaluations of insurance and investments not found elsewhere. You can learn more about the Alliance of Cambridge Advisor’s Pledge to Clients on its site. Claire is also part of an elite group of Chartered Financial Analysts certified by the CFA Institute—fewer than 20% of those who enter the program receive the Charter.
Claire believes financial advising is a process, not a one-time plan. She creates a supportive environment for her clients, cultivating trust by supporting them every step of the way. People often get into trouble when they treat financial decision making as more complicated than it needs to be. You can avoid costly mistakes as well as the consequences of inaction when you have a dedicated expert on your side.
When you aren’t sure what you need or how much guidance is right for your situation, start with a 2-hour Financial Fitness Review. You’ll benefit from Claire’s extensive experience and all-inclusive approach, while your commitment stays small and flexible.